The one evolutionarily designed to reduce you to a state of crippling derp?
Yes, just like that, thank you.
APPARENTLY IT’S TOTALLY PLAUSIBLE? I mean, not the part where it kills you, but some reptiles DO have a sort of third eye atop their heads, and they use it to sense aerial predators.
Good job, Classic Who Research Team. Well done on that one.
- moonmanunit42 likes this
- sleepingintheflowers likes this
- ramon-salamander likes this
- jorgieloveshp reblogged this from clarathegoverness
- clarathegoverness reblogged this from fabledquill
- fozziebearman reblogged this from theintergalacticyoyo
- theintergalacticyoyo reblogged this from fabledquill
- freshtodebt likes this
- r3tr0r0ck3r likes this
- amousesmessaboutintimeandspace likes this
- onelittlespark1928 reblogged this from braveheartbecky
- queennamora reblogged this from braveheartbecky
- braveheartbecky reblogged this from ravenskyewalker
- braveheartbecky likes this
- ceebee-eebee likes this
- felicityredbarrow said:"state of crippling derp" as now been added to my everyday vernacular.
- ravenskyewalker reblogged this from fabledquill
- purplecoin likes this
- thisiswhatishere reblogged this from fabledquill
- des-partages likes this
- des-partages reblogged this from fabledquill
- daystarsearcher likes this
- fabledquill posted this