You are the worst person.
You can be a vegan and whine at people, thats hurting nobody but when you tell people to not take vaccines, you’re endangering public health.
If YOU mixed mercury, aluminium phosphate, ammonium sulfate, formaldehyde and viruses and injected it into someone, you’d kill someone because you have no pharmacological experience.
If someone in a lab mixed those together, they know how they work, they have medically assessed and peer reviewed evidence and strict guidelines to follow to create a safe and effective product. Why is it legal? Because they know what they’re doing and know how to spell “phosphate” and “ammonium”.
Why don’t YOU educate yourself instead of subscribing to the notion that all scientists are evil and want to poison you are your natural, vegan lifestyle. I say this as a fucking IMMUNOLOGIST, you are single handedly responsible for the skyrocketing resurgence of deaths caused by TB, measles and the worrying prospect of smallpox returning.
Let’s break this one down and give you some education.
- Mercury is an element in the compound thiomersal which was part of many vaccines. It has been claimed with NO tangible evidence other than a multifaceted correlation that thiomersals cause autism. This has been investigated thoroughly and no causal link has been found.
- Aluminium phosphate is an aluminium salt which is used as an adjuvant in vaccines. An adjuvant is a compound which causes an immune response to be higher and stronger, so that the immune system comes into contact with the attenuated virus more, so that it can recognise the antigens of the virus and provide immunity. They are a necessary part of the vaccine if you want it to work well.
- Ammonium sulfate is used in the process of purifying the proteins in the synthesis of a vaccine. It is also found in bread and flour, so you’d better learn to enjoy rice if you want to avoid it.
- Formaldehyde is used in the treatment and purification of vaccines and stops contamination. Most of this is removed before the vaccines is shipped, although some remains.
In my personal and scientifically backed opinion, the war against disease is a hundred fold more important than the mum-led war against vaccines. Do you want your child to die a slow, painful, agonising death? If not, then shut the fuck up with your so called “facts” you got from Yahoo Answers and get your kid vaccinated.
I am going to sound derogatory, but if you don’t have formal education in at least biology, you have no role to talk about the way vaccines should be done. You have no idea of the actual function and mechanism in which they work, and you have is a vague knowledge that mercury used to make people mad, formaldehyde is used in embalming and that ammonium sulfate and aluminium phosphate sound scary.
Vaccinate your kids if you want them to live. End of. If you don’t then you clearly don’t love your kids and would prefer to see them die of completely preventable diseases.
This has been a rage filled, alcohol induced response from a scientist.
god i love when smart people talk
i’m certain ive posted this before but it just makes my science gonads positively tingle. i love you science man.
As a chemist, I must say I love you. Now as a person, I must say…nope, pretty sure I love you
Reblogging because SCIENCE
Reblogging to add to anyone who thinks this, don’t you fucking dare deliberately put other people in jeopardy.
If you’re in a high-risk group, you take your goddamn vaccine, because I am not willing to get sick or unintentionally spread an illness to someone who will because of your bullshit.
- madtic27 reblogged this from violetxxvenom
- violetxxvenom reblogged this from natural-k
- 50k-notes reblogged this from iheartvmt and added:
- kamahi95 reblogged this from billie-joe
- cooljgreen likes this
- d0nt-feed-the-plants likes this
- euphonism215 reblogged this from euphonism215
- prplemarker likes this
- culturebending likes this
- slysdexicdarapox reblogged this from acrumblebatchwithcustardfreeman
- parenthesis-in-eternity likes this
- seetobe reblogged this from annahitman
- spencerrene likes this
- kalopsiawitch reblogged this from polyamoryandgrahamcrackers
- kalopsiawitch likes this
- chillerthrillerfreak reblogged this from happygobucky
- andrearaptor likes this
- unravelramirez likes this
- doodlemolee reblogged this from feminismthough
- doodlemolee likes this
- lets-do-a-jump-and-kiss likes this
- annahitman likes this
- annahitman reblogged this from marietusk
- abitoffunfirst likes this
- carrissapaigeee reblogged this from cupdanicakes
- frickfrickpogostick likes this
- rainmonkey reblogged this from feminismthough
- laurensarahrose reblogged this from feminismthough
- cupdanicakes reblogged this from feminismthough
- marietusk reblogged this from feminismthough
- polyamoryandgrahamcrackers reblogged this from feminismthough
- leatherxandxlace reblogged this from feminismthough
- cobblersunion-prez likes this
- feminismthough reblogged this from babysbreathflower
- meaintnohipster likes this
- alice-loves-knives reblogged this from constellationchaos
- misplacedducksfan reblogged this from abreathoftheworld
- abreathoftheworld reblogged this from b3qui and added:
- acutelatios likes this
- samantha5683 reblogged this from thereisnomatter
- naruko-chama likes this
- dobay likes this
- captainturtlepants likes this
- ivewalkedathousandmiles reblogged this from prideandprejudiceandkittens
- prideandprejudiceandkittens reblogged this from hephs-thighs
- all-stxrs reblogged this from chaotic-and-caged-in
- thefluffyram reblogged this from chaotic-and-caged-in
- soprxno likes this
- chaotic-and-caged-in reblogged this from pokemon-trainer-paul-and-team